Thursday, August 19, 2004

My Registration Nightmare

I was fully determined to write last night...but alas I was extremely tired. Stress can do that to someone, it's amazing. I'm the type of person who, when under stress, breaks into tears...throw things...or screams. Yesterday it happened to be all three...lucky parents. Yes, trying to register for classes just about broke me. Anywho, I kept falling asleep today in the strangest places, the bathroom floor, on my bedroom floor, in the kitchen...weird. I guess I was pretty pooped. I'm excited b/c tomorrow my sister is coming into town from Atlanta. I haven't seen Amy since May! It's been a while! My sister and I are soul mates. If we don't get married, to other people of course, I would live with her and be content b/c we have so much fun together. My advice for all you kiddies out there...go and rent Young Frankenstein and watch it with someone who understands off-beat humor. You will enjoy, I promise! But she's coming in tomorrow afternoon and then leaving Monday, when I start classes...SCARY! I have an 8:00 math class. Ugh. Tuesdays and Thursdays I have a 7:45 class...WHOOHOO! Can't wait for that one. Hilary Duff needs to be told she can't sing. She's so annoying. And apparently she "washes away her sanity"...I'm thinking that's not too good. But hey, that's just me. I need to go to sleep now. Today was a good day though. My evil jealous bone flared up for about 10 minutes...but I have a valid reason. OH YEAH! I also found out that a friend of mine had been arrested on marijuana charges...and I was supposed to of met with him that day. LUCKY ME! God was looking out for me! Well I'm moving onto greener pastures. Ben you know who I'm talking about...and if that fails then back to the PACT! NO BOYS! BOYS ARE EVIL...THROW ROCKS AT THEM! On that lovely note...same bat time, same bat channel.

The Not So Stressed Converse Queen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home