Sunday, August 15, 2004

Life Needs Background Music

Drama. Drama is something I think everyone tries to avoid and yet it some how comes crashing down in the middle of everything we try and accomplish. Yeah. It's irony. You do your best to try and dodge something, and yet...hark! it's there. Blah. I went to church today, I was extremely late...shocker. I am late no matter what happens. I got out of the shower and I was still a bit tired so I went to lay down for a little bit. Then after about an hour, my head popped off my pillow at warp speed to uncover that it was about 9:30 and church starts at 10:00. Not to mention that I had to pick up my friend Ben. Oh well. I snuck in so the warden...I mean my mother....wouldn't see me coming in late. I then went to my grandmothers house for lunch. Always a success, until she brought out a sweet potato dessert. I passed. Kinda made me queezie. I'm not sure if that's how you spell that word, but works for me. Back to the drama. Guys are of the devil. They truly are. You never know what they think or their intentions are. My friend Ben knows the story. He's my best friend, my best gay friend. He's the greatest. We are both going through boy troubles. It's kinda odd when you can relate your love life to a gay guys. Oh well. I start college in a week. Kinda scary...but i'm ready to get it going. It's like the feeling you get when you are going on a trip somewhere or something like that. The unknown. The unknown sucks. People keep telling me, " You'll love it, it will be the time of your life!". But people also said that about high school, me and high school, we aren't friends. I hated high school. When, more like if, I have kids I will lie to them too I guess, to make them go. I hope my kids aren't your typical "popular" kids. I hated those people. I just wanted to trip them or something. And then laugh very very hard. Pointing too. Sigh. That would be excellent.

The Converse Queen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home