Monday, August 23, 2004

The Entry Of A Beginner College Student

Well my first day of being in college. Not all that exciting. I did meet some new people, that's always interesting. I woke up this morning at 6:00 am, I'm not accustomed to do that generally. But alas, I did get up...and made my way to LSUS. The parking nightmare wasn't as bad as I imagined, which was a relief. I did sit in my car for about 20 minutes writing in a cute little orange journal Meredith gave me...she's so sweet! I then headed to Math 121, a joyous event. The other students were nice, I was suprised though b/c I was only 1 of 3 freshman in the class. I thought it was the class freshman automatically go to, I guess not. My teacher is your image of what a math teacher should look like. Huge thick glasses, his pants up to his arm pits, and this nerdy little voice. He would make really corny jokes that people would laugh at out of pitty. So sad. But the class doesn't seem like it should be too hard. I will look forward to my drawing class, that will be a great therapy session for me. Spanish I could do without. It's very boring. It's only a requirement I need to have for my Art degree. Anyway, I need to wake up even earlier tomorrow so this post will be short. All in all, it was a good day.

The College Converse Queen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home